Thursday, August 19, 2004

On The Badonkablogger

This weather sucks. I feel like I haven't had a summer. It's been like that the past two years. The year before(Summer 2002), was great though. My therapist tells me to go tanning when the sun doesn't come out and in the winter time. Something about the UV rays that perk me up. I'd like to perk her up. She's kind of cute in an intellectual sort of way. I met her a long time ago at one of the bachelor auctions. She was sitting at our table and was friends of a friend. We went out once, but it didn't feel right. She makes a good therapist though. I can't imagine she would want anything to do with me anymore knowing how fucked up I am. She didn't even want to be my therapist because she knew me on a personal level. I told her that if she didn't do it, I probably wouldn't go to anyone else. She had pity on me and took me in. I'm supposed to open up in the sessions. I think if I opened up completley, she'd fall off her chair. Part of the problem is I know what the problem is, and therefore know the answer. So it's more of just a chat session that she makes a lot of money for. I could probably go to a church confessional and get the same treatment for free.

The stripper I had a case of stripper love a couple weeks ago called me. Talk about a shocker. I didn't expect that. She talks a lot. I guess that comes with the territory. She sounded nervous though. She prefaced the conversation with "I wasn't sure if you really wanted me to call or if that was the alcohol talking". I told her it was probably a combo of both. She's only 21 and has an opinion on everything. If the weather is good this weekend I told her she should come out on my boat. I'll have to make sure that I have a few other people there. Nothing sucks more then when you're stuck 1 on 1 with a person with no escape. With my friends there I can have them throw her overboard if she gets annoying.

I finally saw who has that giant ass boat in the dock. It's that wheel-chair lawyer on tv!!! Holy Yacht is that thing big. Being an ambulance chaser must pay a lot better then what I do. I bet though if he could put a price on being able to walk and have all his faculties, he'd trade it all in, in a heartbeat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you arent going to write anymore...too bad I liked your sharp wit, sarcastic and biting sense of humour.

October 14, 2004 at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home