Tuesday, August 03, 2004

The Badonkablogger Strikes Back

Another day, another who knows how many dollars.

I had to meet with those nappy whores from NOW again. If they knew how much I despised them, they'd probably drop us as their legal team. It's better when I just overbill them anyhow. The less money they have, the less problems they can cause. The one woman smells so bad, I can hardly stand when she comes in. Someone needs to let her know when she's having one of her not so fresh days.

One of the partners is working with one of the agents who represents a few of the local athletes. I'm hoping I get put on his team, I'd get to go to plenty of games and sit in the luxury suites more. Nothing I hate more then going to a baseball or football game and having to sit among the commoners. It does have its benefits though, I can fart all day long and no one ever suspects it's me. They always assume its the poorly dressed fellow next to me.

I think I'm going to take up a cause trying to legalize prostitution. That would at least give me hobby. I'll talk more about that at a later time though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home